GTA Home Health Care provides the highest quality registered and non-registered caregivers to meet all health and home care requirements.
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
- Escorts (for appointments)
Our caregivers are trained specifically to provide in-home care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks and are insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid. GTA Home Health Care will help you select the best match from our pre-screened group of available assistants, and can generally have qualified help placed in your home within 48 hours or less from the initial call.
All GTA Home Health Care employees are:
- CPR (certified)
- First Aid (certified)
- Immunization and TB Mantoux screened
- Fall Prevention (Fall Prevention Clinics)
- Bonded, Insured, and Police Vulnerable Sector Background Checked
- Covered by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)